TransCanada is proud of the relationships we have built with our neighbours in the communities in which we live has welcomed the opportunity to support a number of community organizations in the Greater Napanee area since the project was first announced in late 2012. TransCanada contributes to healthy, vibrant communities through investments that support safety, community and environmental initiatives.
TransCanada is committed to building strong and vibrant communities and supports organizations and initiatives that bring communities together, develop leadership and engages citizens.
To be considered for support, organizations must be either a registered charity or not-for-profit organization and must use TransCanada’s on-line application process.
Since announcing NGS, we are proud to have sponsored the following organizations and fundraising events in the Greater Napanee Area:
- Big Bright Lights
- Community Living/ Special Olympics
- Greater Napanee Riverfront Festival
- Napanee Rotary Club
- Ducks Unlimited
- Cataraqui Region Conservation Authority Foundation
- L&A County General Hospital
- Hospice L&A
- Tyendinaga Food Bank
- BIA/Chamber of Commerce Business Awards
- Salvation Army
- L&A Interval House
- Mini Battle of the Blades
- Napanee Relay for Life
- Napanee District Curling Club
- L&A Family and Children Services