TransCanada has established a Community Liaison Committee (CLC) for the Napanee Generating Station. The CLC will operate for a minimum of 5 years beginning in early 2015 and will include representation from a broad range of interested community stakeholders.
The CLC will be developed to bring community members together on a regular basis to review upcoming project activities and work, and identify any issues. The meetings will be held quarterly at a minimum during construction and biannually once NGS is operating.
As the meetings occur, relevant materials including upcoming agendas, meeting minutes, meeting presentations and the Terms of Reference will be posted on this page.
- Meeting #1 – March 25, 2015:
- Meeting #2 – June 4, 2015:
- Meeting #3 – September 17, 2015:
- Meeting #4 – December 10, 2015:
- Meeting #5 – June 9, 2016:
- Meeting #6 – October 6, 2016: