In Ontario, TC Energy’s operations:
- Cross approximately 5,760 private properties;
- Are located in 107 municipalities; and
- Are located near 39 Aboriginal communities.
TC Energy supports numerous local organizations that work to improve the quality of life in their communities. In 2013, TC Energy invested $1.6 million in Ontario organizations.
Also in the province, TC Energy:
- Owns nearly 8,000 kilometres of pipeline;
- Contributes approximately 3,500 megawatts of generating capacity to power 3.5 million homes;
- Employs approximately 250 permanent staff as well as hundreds of additional specialized contractors;
- Pays more than $33 million in annual salaries;
- Pays more than $74 million in annual property taxes; and
- Contributes more than $11 million to community organizations in the last decade.